WE, AS AMERICANS, BELIEVE…
- To be a welcoming nation
- Patriotically assemble
- Freedom of speech
- Civil rights for all
- Entitled to due process
- Laws for humanity
- An efficient, fair & effective justice system
- Treated equally and just under the law
- Criminal intent merits punishment
- No infringement on the Constitution
- Enjoy fruits of labor
- Free enterprise
- Private property
- Family is the cornerstone of society
- Individuals & Family make the best decisions for children’s health, education & welfare
- Right to bear arms
- Rule of law
- Judges rulings without bias
- Strong national defense
- Power with the people
- Federal government protects citizens rights
- Limited government
- Separation of governmental powers between the legislative, executive, and judicial branches
- Federal government responsible for balanced budget and the deficit
- Taxes are constitutionally based and fair
- International interests not before the national or local interests
- Free trade with deregulation
- Good mediation for peace
- Sanctity of life
- Ethical practices in government, education, health, environment and commerce
- Protection of life, liberty and property
We have many different cultures in America,
And they all embrace many different Values.
No one culture is better than another, nor one value to another.
Learning to live together is a tolerance that each of us are different. What I do is for me. What you do is for you. Neither I nor you needs to judge the other. We are all different. The point we are all allowed here in America with different beliefs, values and actions makes us American.
Co existing does not mean you force your beliefs on me, nor I on you. I do not need accept or even acknowledge you, nor you me. The only thing I need to do is respect your right to be you, take personal responsibility for my action and not infringe your rights, and you need to do the same for me. That is American.
BOTTOMLINE – causing no harm, means RESPECTING ALL LIFE.